Project Title: Consolidating Peace, Security and Stability in Africa VII Post Title: Communications Advisor Contract Duration: 5 months (24 October - 31 March 2021) with possible extension Implementing Partner: Cairo International Centre for Conflict Resolution, Peacekeeping and Peacebuilding (CCCPA) Application Deadline: 20 October 2021
- University degree in mass communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, or a related field.
V. Work Experience
- At least 12 years of experience as a media or communications professional at a senior level, or as a journalist.
- Experience in the communications field in dealing with governments and public policy issues would be a strong asset.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English are required. A third language would be a valuable asset.
VII. Assessment Method
- Evaluation of qualified candidates for this position will include a substantive assessment followed by a competency-based interview with the CCCPA Director General.
Job Title: Communications Advisor
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please check below for available job
opportunities and send your application.
CCCPA is an independent, non-partisan center of excellence in training, capacity building and
research in the fields of conflict prevention and resolution, crisis management, peacekeeping,
peacebuilding, transnational threats, and preventing radicalization and extremism leading to
terrorism ... Read more